What are cookies?
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
For what are cookies used in this website
For what are the cookies not used in this website
- We do not store sensitive information of personal identification such as your address, password, credit card data, etc., in the cookies that we use.
Use of cookie
We use the following types of cookies when you access our website All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
The following types of cookies are used in our website:
- Essential cookies. These cookies enable you to use our website; they are essential to enable you to browse our website and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the website. These cookies also help keep our website safe and secure.
- Preference cookies. These cookies store information such as your location data and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our website may not be able to remember certain choices you have previously made or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, website response times, and error messages. They are also used to gather feedback on customer satisfaction through surveys.
- Content advertising cookies. These cookies gather information about your use of our website so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content and advertising. They remember that you have visited our website and help us understand how you use them. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information about users of our website in order to provide advertising based on users’ online activities. The third parties involved in this type of advertising collect internet browsing information (e.g., websites visited, time of visit) across different websites and over time, and they may use the information they collect on our website to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet.
Can I turn off cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies or be notified each time a cookie is about to be used by modifying the settings in your browser. The majority of browsers will allow the user to alter the settings used for cookies. The help menu on your browser will have further details.
Please remember that turning cookies off will restrict your access to our website. If you have your browser set to disable all cookies then you may not be able to access parts of the uk.gpbatteries.com website. If your browser is set to prompt you when cookies are being used, you will have to answer ‘yes’ when prompted to gain full access. For more details on the configuration of the cookies in your browser, consult its Help menu. You can read more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Connecting via social networks
Some of our services may include social networking features, such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and interactive mini-programs. Additionally, you may choose to use your own social networking logins from, for example, Facebook or LinkedIn®, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and other interactive mini programs to log into some of our Services. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to the third party services you connect to, use, or access. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, please do not connect your social media account with your account for the services and do not participate in social sharing on the services.
Amendment of personal data
Website users have the right to amend their personal data by contacting 100% PeakPower directly via email.
If you wish to update or delete your personal data submitted, please send your request to: email@example.com
For more information